RandomHero
    Participant
    @randomhero

Hi everyone i just wanted to ask around for ideas on half sleeve that i am working on. I already have two big pieces so im kind of looking for some nice fillers. I wanted to keep the Renaissance theme I have going on but i cant seem to think of ideas small enough to fill up the spaces I have. I was think about doing a nature thing with a hummingbird in-between the two i already have and a floral design at the bottom. Also i wanted to place my own rendition of the Vitruvian man somewhere but i dont know exactly where to place it. I wanted to know if the hummingbird idea is a little too girly and if have to half naked men on the same arm is a little gay lol. Posting pictures as soon as i find out how, sorry im new to this.

RandomHero
    Participant
    @randomhero

Cant seem to attachments pics. Can anyone help?

RandomHero
    Participant
    @randomhero

Hi everyone i just wanted to ask around for ideas on half sleeve that i am working on. I already have two big pieces so im kind of looking for some nice fillers. I wanted to keep the Renaissance theme I have going on but i cant seem to think of ideas small enough to fill up the spaces I have. I was think about doing a nature thing with a hummingbird in-between the two i already have and a floral design at the bottom. Also i wanted to place my own rendition of the Vitruvian man somewhere but i dont know exactly where to place it. I wanted to know if the hummingbird idea is a little too girly and if have to half naked men on the same arm is a little gay lol. Posting pictures as soon as i find out how, sorry im new to this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.