STP
    Participant
    @stp

I currently want to work on two cover up ideas for my arms.

Looking to work with an Asian theme. I’m really into vibrant colors. Got ideas? Throw em towards me.

If you wanna see my current tattoos (the ones that will be covered up) then take a look at my gallery.

Edit: Also been told to keep the day of the dead theme (which i’m into; check out my left arm) and to just get a professional artist to work over my poorly done “angel vs. devil” day of the dead tattoo. That way they could touch up line work, add more colors, and possibly convert it into a half sleeve theme. Then I would just cover up the right arm with an asian inspired theme. As for my chest, I was thinking of pulling it together and just adding more vibrant colors to the sugar skull, add more vibrant reds to the roses, and add more black to make the background pop. What’cha think? Others have told me to cover up my roses/jaguar (left arm) with more day of the dead theme. Possibly like a half zombie jaguar and blue roses that are around a zombie girl. That way it all still holds meaning to me and gets done properly.

junosama
    Participant
    @junosama

All my tattoos are Asian theme. I love the culture and there are lots of animals with great meaning. I currently have a dragon, koi and fu dog. Soon I am doing a tiger and snake on my other arm. Animals are always a good way to go.

cascade505
    @

I was actually considering getting some Asian theme tattoos. Probably Japanese.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@cascade505 123167 wrote:

I was actually considering getting some Asian theme tattoos. Probably Japanese.

I thought you were getting some Greek lettering or something like that.

cascade505
    @

My options are pretty open right now, haven’t gotten anything set in stone yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.