MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

I posted in the another forum. I am thinking about getting Archangel Wings on my upper back with the symbol from the show supernatural the anti possession symbol. I want this because I like the show and the archagnel wings would make it look so much better. Also my mom has named me after the Archangel Michael or Saint Michael. So I think it would go perfect with me. I have talked to one tattoo artist and he says it would be a great idea I have also asked some friends they think it is good but some people I work with think wings are for girls. What do you guys think about it?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@MikeyC 119215 wrote:

I posted in the another forum. I am thinking about getting Archangel Wings on my upper back with the symbol from the show supernatural the anti possession symbol. I want this because I like the show and the archagnel wings would make it look so much better. Also my mom has named me after the Archangel Michael or Saint Michael. So I think it would go perfect with me. I have talked to one tattoo artist and he says it would be a great idea I have also asked some friends they think it is good but some people I work with think wings are for girls. What do you guys think about it?

I never liked wings for tattoos. That’s just my opinion.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@MikeyC 119215 wrote:

You have posted on the same forum lol

It has just had a rework on how it looks 🙂

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

I know I posted this in the general but I stil wanted some other people.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

There are the exact same people here now as were here last week, so you’ll get the exact same answers:

It’ll look like crap.
    It’s a ridiculous idea.
    You are far from being ready to get tattooed.
    You are not getting tattooed for the right reasons.
    Fuck anybody that says anything against it.. it’s your own body and do what you want with it.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

You obviously still want the tattoo, so why not just get it if it makes you happy? I mean, we can give you our opinions until we’re blue in the face but what does it matter? We’re just a bunch of random people on the internet that you will never meet.

The only person you have to please with a tattoo is yourself.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

True. but you know I have talked about it and some of the people I talk to like it and I know this one tattoo artist that really thinks it s a great idea.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@MikeyC 119286 wrote:

True. but you know I have talked about it and some of the people I talk to like it and I know this one tattoo artist that really thinks it s a great idea.

Generally speaking, your friends will tell you the idea and tattoo are great, regardless of it being utter shit… so you should be careful about trusting their opinions. This is why so many people come to a forum such as this, where you get the real opinions from people that don’t care if your feelings get hurt.

As for you finding a tattoo artist that thinks it’s a great idea, I’d put money on them being not worth their price, no matter how cheap.

The symbol is dreadful and putting the tiny wings on it will make it look like bloody Bentley logo. Some might like that, but I call it a waste of canvas.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

Well thanks for your opinion. But I like the symbol idk man. Maybe ill just get the other tattoo I want done first and keep thinking about this one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.