HyteqRedneq
Participant
@hyteqredneq

Hi all, let me start by saying I will naturally have the artist design the final product, this thread is merely an attempt at brainstorming for ways to combine two very different things into one piece.

I am looking for ideas for combining ‘Buttons’ (the kind on a shirt) and ‘Cowboy’ into one piece giving each part equal billing. This is to be a relatively small piece and either the whole piece or the main focus needs to be appropriate for both genders.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, the size differences between a button and a cowboy are so immense that I’m thinking you might have a great deal of trouble giving them equal billing.

HyteqRedneq
Participant
@hyteqredneq

Exactly, this is why I posted here looking for inspiration. Many minds are better than a few.

I realize that the two items won’t be proportional in the piece and the obvious ideas like a button wearing a cowboy hat or a cowboy silhouetted in a moon that is a button may be suitable for a cheesy card or something but not for a nice tat.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Really sounds as if maybe it should be two different tattoos. Just the size difference between a button and a cowboy makes this not going to work with equal billing. sorry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.