CrystalD
Participant
@crystald

I want to get a script tattoo on my side up by my ribs but I’m not exactly sure of how to word the point that I want to get across. I’m getting this tattoo to symbolize how strong i have been in dealing with a difficult childhood and the family struggles that I am still facing all while working my butt off to make good grades in college in order to get into vet school and having to pay for everything on my own. Well I just got accepted into vet school and this tattoo is my celebration. I’m normally a very modest person so I want to be discrete about how I say all of that so I’m thinking along the lines of “let your dreams be big, your desire be great and your will be unstoppable” or “dream while you are asleep, but fight for those dreams while you are awake”. These are just rough ideas and I’m open to something completely different so any ideas are welcome!! Thanks!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Dont think a lot of people like script tattoos on here?

Have you thought about maybe a nice piece of proper artwork instead of just writing the words? Something to represent all of the above?

CrystalD
Participant
@crystald

I already have some artwork so I was kind of going for something a little different and I like how you don’t need an explanation for script. I find it really powerful!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.