SerbianSunshine
Participant
@serbiansunshine

My BFF and I want to do a matching tattoo.Maybe its too early and maybe I cant guarantee we will be in contact for life (you never know),but she really helped me to be a better person and I wanna have our friendship inked as an important part of my life.We thought of a puzzle tattoo,but each one would have a different one,so it would fit.

We are pretty liberal and open-minded,completely honest and always say our thoughts without regrets for saying them out loud.We arent ashamed of them and dont judge,we feel good around with each other,so there is no shame or shyness about things.(we aren’t sluts,we are both in relationships,fyi,lol) I bet you,too,have that kind of friend-u fit so well,its unbelievable!

So,that’s what connects us the most-our freedom to speak our mind,do what we want without the other one judging,just really carefree friends.We wanna put something that symbolizes that freedom we have with each other,so can u guys give me some advice?I thought of maybe one having the word ‘freedom’ inked in the puzzle piece,and the other one the word ‘friendship’ or maybe we should both go with the first word?lol Im not guessin’ the decision,just the freedom symbol.Tnx in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I really like your idea and it is nice to have a true friend, you don’t get many if any true friends so marking that friendship is nice.

I actually really like your idea, probably best to both have either friendship or freedom in the pieces.

How about something like this lol

images_39.jpg

SerbianSunshine
Participant
@serbiansunshine

Tnx,I appreciate that u understand it ๐Ÿ™‚ Well,I find the one u posted AWESOME,but she wants something small,she wants to put it on her hip,so it will be visible only in the summer.
She suggested something like this:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/177/9/9/puzzle_piece_Tattoo_by_yitux.jpg

I’d like to have maybe a smaller tree or maybe clouds inside of the puzzle,and a bird or two in it,that crossed my mind,lol

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

That’s actually really nice, has a Japanese feel to it. I would go with your instincts they seem spot on. Really like it and wouldn’t change it alot.

SerbianSunshine
Participant
@serbiansunshine

Really?Wow,I wasnt expecting that,lol tnx,for real ๐Ÿ™‚ So,what of all that: a puzzle with the word freedom in it,with a smaller tree or full with clouds where two birds are flying?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Pretty cool idea. I think an artist could probably help a bit here. Perhaps you might meet with one to see what kinds of ideas they could give you. I like the direction you’re going, though. Nice idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

SerbianSunshine
Participant
@serbiansunshine

I thought so,too,but first I wanted to check out some ideas here ๐Ÿ™‚ Tnx ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.