Isa85
Participant
@isa85

I’ve been thinking about getting a stocking seam tattoo for quite some time. Let’s not mistake this for a simple tattoo, even if it is just one line. Right? Seeing how the line is long and very straight; any hesitation in that line is going to be so noticeable. Any feedback would be appreciated! : )

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the ones I have seen I like alot

Isa85
Participant
@isa85

I’ve been thinking about getting a stocking seam tattoo for quite some time. Let’s not mistake this for a simple tattoo, even if it is just one line. Right? Seeing how the line is long and very straight; any hesitation in that line is going to be so noticeable. Any feedback would be much appreciated! : )

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I don’t know… I always thought the best part of those beautiful stockings (and the seams that come with them) was the fact that they come off! 😉

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sound’s awesome! 😀

You only need to create one thread about it though, not two 🙁

Adler
Participant
@adler

Sorry but since you asked I think it’s a lame idea that will not make for a very aesthetically pleasing tattoo in my opinion. Simple or not it lacks artistic creativity, do you really just want lines tattooed up your legs? It’s not my body so do as you please but I’d be pissed if my GF got this done.

Isa85
Participant
@isa85

Yes, I do want lines tattooed up my legs with something (which I haven’t 100% decided) at the top! Thanks for your opinion though. 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like it!

tumblr_ll2eayNKae1qjg1r6o1_500.png

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

oops I replied on the other identical thread my bad

Isa85
Participant
@isa85

Back seam tattoos ARE hot!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Great for someone with long legs. It wont work if you have stubby legs.

Isa85
Participant
@isa85

I dont agree so much with the long legs, but on the other hand; it would never work on a chubby girl.

Isa85
Participant
@isa85

Would the tattoo still stay in the middle if say I lost or gained weight? Distortion? Thanks you guys!

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

In theory the tattoo would stay where it was placed, unless you are talking about extreme changes in weight one way or the other.

I would be more concerned with the original placement of the tattoos and making sure they are done straight to begin with. Its very difficult for some artists to do straight lines over short distances, let alone over a two to three foot area with undulations and joints to navigate. It sounds like a very interesting idea, but I would be very concerned if one of my friends or loved ones wanted to do this.

Have you seen anyone that has had this done successfully? Can you get an artist recommendation?

Isa85
Participant
@isa85

No, I’m not talking about extreme changes. It just hit me; let’s say you gained or lost a few pounds you know. I still am a little concerned. Any waver in that line is going to jump out and mess up the whole tattoo. I have never seen anyone IRL with a back seam tattoo. Only pictures. So I can’t really get an artist recommendation. :S I have had this idea for quite some time, and I want to follow through with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.