cyber_demon12
@

Hello! I’m new here… been browsing around looking at tattoos and such because I’m wanting to get one soon. I really want to get a half sleeve, but probably won’t since I don’t want it to be very visible when I wear short sleeved shirts (because I’m about to become a doctor).

Some background about me: I’ve been through hell and back many times in my life. I’ve had too many 2nd chances and I’m lucky to still be here. So i’ve been thinking about getting the “As I walk through the valley of death~” bible quote on the top of my back and maybe some praying hands with my loved ones names under it.

But I’m so stuck on a half sleeve.. I like skulls and such, but I thought about developing not a complete half sleeve but kinda close to it and go maybe on my chest. Like a cross and some music and have it wrap around to my chest with this design I found on here by Kaleoz:
32.jpg

I have no idea what to write on the banner things as of yet.. but it will probably be a year before I have enough money for a complete tattoo.

Does it sound good? And does anyone have any suggestions on what to add to it to kind of blend it all together? I like cars, technology, anything thats fast lol.. and idk maybe some biotech?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Adding biomech would be cool with that design, however, good biomech requires a great artist, and if you won’t have enough money for a complete tattoo in one year, then save up until you can knock the sessions out in a short amount of time so you’re not stuck with unfinished work on your arm.

Zach

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.