equaliz
@

Hi everybody!

I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time but I wanted it represent something important to me, and nothing that I would regret. Now I’ve figured out what I want. I want something that can remind me that even when life sucks the most there will always come a better time, and that you never should give up.

I want to keep it quite simple and clean. A few days ago I had an idea and I can’t get it out of my mind. I was thinking of the text “Down & Under – Rise & Shine”, and then I thought flower stems going through/along the text and flowers at “Down” & “Shine”. The flowers at “Down & Under” are withering and the flowers at “Rise & Shine” should be healthy living flowers.

I was thinking of getting it vertical along the left side on my torso like this: http://data.whicdn.com/images/1322799/le3726c7d6259963e43a88dwn3_thumb.jpg

Any criticism or suggestions? On both the tattoo and the placement of the tattoo.

Thanks in advance.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Most here will criticize the use of text and suggest you stick to images, but in the end, it’s your tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I agree it would look a lot better if you just used images rather than putting text in to the tattoo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.