rosemaryhadanaccidentt
@

angel-of-death-dark-31000.jpg

Is this doable for someone to tattoo without all the backgrounds and stuff just the bottom of the rob up to the head with wings and about 6 inches or so tall i wanted to get on back of my shoulder right ride but im just curous if its going to be hard an exspensive tattoo

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you mean just the death in the robe with the scythe, then sure.. it should be well doable but I think a lot of the details would need to be skipped.
Price is anyone’s guess.. that depends on which artist you choose for the job. Cheap tattooists generally make cheap tattoos.

However, in my opinion that is far from being a good picture of death, and I would advise you to find a better source. Those hands are very poorly drawn

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I have a collection of reaper pics on my PC and actually had the original image for this one. Aside from the hands, which are a bit meh as Arni pointed out, I actually like this pic. Price varies by artists, as will time, depending on how detailed you want it, how fast the artists is, etc. Couple hours maybe …

d7bth.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;100138 wrote:
If you mean just the death in the robe with the scythe, then sure.. it should be well doable but I think a lot of the details would need to be skipped.
Price is anyone’s guess.. that depends on which artist you choose for the job. Cheap tattooists generally make cheap tattoos.

However, in my opinion that is far from being a good picture of death, and I would advise you to find a better source. Those hands are very poorly drawn

same as what arnie said if your getting such a detailed piece be sure to do your research

Amok
Participant
@amok

60928.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar
D3FiANC3;100140 wrote:
I actually like this pic

Agreed. It’s very dark and eerie, for sure… but the artist doesn’t have a good handle on bones 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.