vuezie27
@

Hey guys, new here so sorry if I break some n00b rules. I need help with ideas for a new tattoo. This month will be 10 years since my mom passed away and I currently have a tattoo on my back in memory of her already but I’m actually wanting to get another tattoo in memory for her to add on to it, but i’m unartistic and can’t think of any good ideas lol. Like I said though, I’d like it to be an addition in remembrance of her, but anything helps. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Here’s a picture of it:
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230659_1048806346312_1410300074_137103_3719_n.jpg

Let me know if the link doesn’t work and I’ll figure out a way to get it on here.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Put some roses and vines and shit around it

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100037 wrote:

Put some roses and vines and shit around it

Exactly what i was going to say but add some nice color to it. Without being offensive for me a remembrance should be very bright and cheerful.

Busa Boi
Participant
@busa-boi

Maybe throw a backround on it. Large clouds with the sun breaking through them, maybe have heavens gates opening with hands welcoming her to a better place. Just an idea. Im sorry to hear about your mothers passing. Its never easy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.