kwik10z
@

Hi there, I am new to the forum and am in need of some advice/assistance on an addition to my tattoo. I have attached an image of the tattoo being re-done. The plan is to have the guy go over the entire thing again with black ink (faded and some ink fell out due to scabbing), and my father just recently passed away and I wanted to add something in his honor. **Please do not hate on how the tattoo looks, it was never finished and am just now getting around to getting it redone/finished up** Here are some possible things I would want to add: his initials, the date he passed, and a saying “Forever in my heart” or “Bonded for Life” in some sort of ribbon along the bottom of the tattoo.

I am open for any suggestions. My appointment is October 8th, and would like a solid plan that I could put into photoshop and play with before the appointment day.

Thanks in advance for any help given!

IMG_0247.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

How about giving your dad his own tattoo? I think he probably deserves that instead of just throwing something on to an existing tattoo.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

besides what fell out this piece isnt very good, the bottom of the cross, the tribals lines on each side of it, different parts are different widths all over,sure a pro could make it look better, but it is just not good, this piece would have to come off of me………then Id get dad a REAL good piece by a REAL artist…………this is pretty poor quality to try and fix up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.