inkedup1
Participant
@inkedup1

It is my 18th birthday next month and I plan on getting my last tattoo for a long time 🙁

I want two things rolled into one basically..
The first.. the saying “Everything will be okay in the end, if it is not okay, it is not the end”. Really means alot to me.. I have been through some hard times in life and in the end I have always got through it and it has been okay in the end. Anything that isn’t okay in my life… well, its not the end so I try not to worry.

The second.. I have moved around a lot in my life from Bolton, to Manchester, to Panama to 5 different areas in London.. none of them felt like home, but where I am now does. I was watching LA ink and a girl was basically the same as what I have just described, she got a tree tattooed with no leaves on it except but one and that one leaf basically represented her saying “This is MY home.” It was something like that, I may be wrong. The leaf may have been on the floor and represented her LOOKING for where she belonged. Anyway..

I have thought about getting the tree and leaf idea(whichever one – give me your opinion!) and then having a road going into the distance.. at the end of the road, there being a sun in the “sky”. The end of the road symbalizing..the end. And as suns are seen as happiness.. as a whole it will represent.. everything being okay in the end. I also want this on my thigh.. as it being on my leg shows me walking the journey.

I don’t know, this all makes sense in my head but what do you think?
Any other ideas welcome!!!
Thanks x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.