SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf

Im trying to design a family piece but really struggling to put it together.
My mum is represented as an owl as she has carried my family through everything, my dad an anchor for the Navy.

My brother is really into mixed martial arts, cage-fighting and rock/metal music. I thought about mma gloves, guitars.Are there any creative people who can help?

Amok
Participant
@amok

a caged owl?

sorry, that was unhelpful

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

That should be easy for a good artist. I’m new here, but I bet some of the regulars here could recommend a good shop depending on where you live.

Find a good artist, not just a parlor. They will listen to you, take your ideas and start designing some artwork for you. You’ll probably have to give them a small deposit (maybe $50 or more?), but if this is going to be on you for life, do it right.

Just an idea… maybe an anchor with the owl perched on top and gloves hanging off the hook end of the anchor? It sounds like an awesome idea! Make sure you post a pic when you get it designed and/or done.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
Briscogun;95730 wrote:
That should be easy for a good artist. I’m new here, but I bet some of the regulars here could recommend a good shop depending on where you live.

Find a good artist, not just a parlor. They will listen to you, take your ideas and start designing some artwork for you. You’ll probably have to give them a small deposit (maybe $50 or more?), but if this is going to be on you for life, do it right.

Just an idea… maybe an anchor with the owl perched on top and gloves hanging off the hook end of the anchor? It sounds like an awesome idea! Make sure you post a pic when you get it designed and/or done.

Good Advice

Heres a rough just to see what could be done with your current idea. Its just a matter of what style you’re after

anchor.jpg

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
Talisman;95735 wrote:
Good Advice

Heres a rough just to see what could be done with your current idea. Its just a matter of what style you’re after

anchor.jpg

See? What did I tell you? Ask and ye shall receive! Very nice, Talisman!

Wolf, you just got a head start for free. Make sure you let us know what you go with and post some pics. Sounds like an awesome tat!

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

no worries, glad to help

Amok
Participant
@amok

I like that sketch Talisman, very nice!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Good quick sketch.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
Amok;95765 wrote:
I like that sketch Talisman, very nice!
buttwheat;95773 wrote:
Good quick sketch.

Thanks guys

SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf

Wow. Thank you so much for that. What an awesome design. Cheers guys

I will post pics when i decide/have it done ๐Ÿ™‚

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
SilverWolf;95840 wrote:
Wow. Thank you so much for that. What an awesome design. Cheers guys

I will post pics when i decide/have it done ๐Ÿ™‚

don’t run away yet, the sketch was good, but I’m gonna finish it just for fun…. stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜‰

SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf
Talisman;95899 wrote:
don’t run away yet, the sketch was good, but I’m gonna finish it just for fun…. stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you can swap the guitar for a Gibson flying V that would be even more awesome.

Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
SilverWolf;95911 wrote:
If you can swap the guitar for a Gibson flying V that would be even more awesome.

Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚

too easy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Heres a low res line art- with my watermark.

Silverwolf-2.jpg

SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf

Thats awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.