MissB
Participant
@missb

So obviously im new around here. Ive been looking for months for ideas for a tattoo. Im adopted and really want something to symbolise it. I know tattoos are supposed to be personal but i dont even know where to start. I want something on my foot/ankle. Im not liking the “adoption symbol” ive seen around the internet as i dont think it represents what im looking for. I dont see my birth parents, have nothing to do with them. I really want to show how my new parents saved my life (been with them since 4 weeks old) and i like flowers, stars, butterflies etc and is also looking for a short quote or a few words. Would be great if anyone had any ideas or knows anyone with a tattoo symbolising adoption ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I always think a great way for this type of thing is a portrait but that’s just me. Ill have a good think for some idea’s for you though ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a think what special times you have had with them over the years. Think what they both like.

For example im getting a tattoo representing my Nan and Granddad so im getting “Nan & Granddad” in some nice writing with a Angel on the left on side of the tattoo so it looks like the angel is holding it up because my Nan is a very holy person these days, and for my Granddad im getting in behind the writing 2 playing cards with a race horse with a jockey on it jumping over he’s name.

i hope this has been of some help. ๐Ÿ™‚

oh and welcome to the forum.

Adler
Participant
@adler

PM sent, I’m adopted also.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.