Importguyr34
@

Hey everyone, new to the forums here. I only have one tatt at the moment and I’ll upload that when I get a chance. I’ve got a few ideas for my next one but one in particular I’m sort of lost on how to go about doing it. I would like to get ‘The Guy’ from either The Asylum or Indestructible albums from Disturbed. Or the one from this shirt. http://disturbed.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=12754_13160&pc=BGCTDB78 . I was thinking of getting it on my ribs or my left shoulder blade, not decided yet until I figure out what I want. It would be cool if someone could draw up a completely new design with ‘The Guy’ in an evil/devilish way. I’m not very skilled in the drawing department.

So I guess my questions are:
1. Which of those would look better?
2. If anyone could possibly draw something up for me?
3. Would it look bad when it’s done?

Thanks for all of the answers.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

I think it could be a really cool tattoo so long as you put your own personal spin on it so that it isn’t just a disturbed character. I like the idea of it on your ribs better. I couldn’t draw it up as i can’t even draw a stick figure :*) I like the one on the shirt better but definitely change it. It has the potential to be a good tat but any tattoo can look bad if done by a bad artist. good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.