loveink
@

im getting this tattoo in memory of my late aunt who passed away when i was young she meant alot to me so my idea for the tattoo is its gonna be on my chest its not gonna take up all my chest but its going to b two entwined feathers or two feathers on opposites sides and at the top of the feathers its gonna look like there falling apart but birds will be flying out like this picture sort of http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yGuuNWUZiko/TaEsCa5G-NI/AAAAAAAAAsQ/4fvBZ0554vM/s1600/feather-tattoo-11.jpg
and maybe in the middle of the entwined feathers or feathers im thinking of having a low sunset and above all the feathers and birds just below my neck im gonna add a quote from Kurt Cobain cause i really like it and it goes with the tattoo the quote says “nirvana means freedom from pain suffering &the external world this will all be in black do you think this will be a nice tattoo im mostly worried about the quote if it’ll fit cause there long words also i choose the feathers cause it means ascension

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.