Corny
Participant
@corny

Hey
After ideas for my bf:- he lost his brother in a tragic accident in Jan this year and he is looking to get a memorial tattoo. Were stuck on ideas on what to possibly get he doesn’t want anything religious. But a bit about his brother he loved soccer, motorbike riding and just before he died he had started to love surfing even though it’s 2 hours to the nearest beach, he was just a country bloke who loved life.

So were after ideas yes I know it has to be personal but were stuck on ideas and have spent hours on the net looking

Adler
Participant
@adler

The design for a memorial piece can’t come from a group of strangers on a forum or from an internet search. You’ve mentioned the brother’s hobbies so I’d think you could come up with something from one of those like a guy surfing or motorbiking or something. If nothing is coming to you or your bf yet, then it’s just not time to get this tattoo. Be patient, give it time and let something naturally come to you…then it will be time. Regarding memorial tattoos I always suggest something that will evoke happy memories not somber ones.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.