Sasy
Participant
@sasy

Ok so im really struggling with where i would like to get my koi fish. I plan on getting two on them one swimming up and one swimming down i would like to have them on my back/shoulders or side or some kind of combination. The only problem with the back/shoulder is i dont want a full back piece and i feel that they just wouldnt look quite right if it didnt take up most of my back. If anyone has any thoughts im game for any location ideas and i’d be very glad to hear them!!!!:) Oh i also thought about possibly doing one on my left side and one on my right friend gave me the idea. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, the most traditional placement would be the left and right arms, making full or at least half sleeves out of each of them.

Sasy
Participant
@sasy

I would have liked to get a sleeve but my proffession along with my hobby of bodybuilding make it difficult, since my arms are always growing i dont want it to get a stretched out appearance to it after im no longer able to lift and i start to shrink and ive been warned about not having any visibly showing at my job. But if nothing better comes up i guess ill just be wearing alot of long sleeves and when im old it might look a lil stretched oh well. Thank u if theres anything else im all ears

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.