punteh
Participant
@punteh

So I’ve wanted to get a tattoo for a long time. I just have had a really hard time deciding what i want to get. And not only what to get but where on my body to get it done. I now live away from home for school and possibly after school for work, so its made me really want to get something to represent my hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario. So I have a couple ideas, just lookin for some input. One idea I have is to get the local baseball teams cap logo, or the Tampa Bay Rays cap logo since its TB just like the local teams initials. heres the local teams cap logo. I obviosuly wouldnt get the bordercats part done. tbbordercats.jpg

another idea I had was the use the cities most known landmark the sleeping giant. the only thing I worry about with it is that it may end up being a big deal and i dont want a huge mural on me, but to get just the sleeping giant n no supporting details to other people that dont know what it is, the tatto might just look like a couple squiggly lines n might look kinda dumb. heres a pic of the sleeping giant. pic_wonder_sleeping_giant_lg.jpg

any suggestions on what to do n where would be good spots to place either of these would be greatly appreciated. thanks

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i dunno,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i did meet a girl recently that moved from the the american midwest to the north east……………she had a farm scene tattooed on her side to remind her of her roots……….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.