Pixxy
Participant
@pixxy

Hi, i was just woundering if anybody would be willing to share the stories, meanings and rituals behind their tattoos, as i am interested in getting a tattoo and would like to know more about it and other peoples reasoning. All and any stories and explanations would be very helpful. Thankyou very much in advance.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Hello Pixxy. I currently have three tattoos and they’re rather small pieces. One is a cross on my left wrist which is a constant reminder of my savior’s neverending love for me. I have another tattoo on my right wrist which is a tribute to my late mother. It’s a trinity sign as she was a very devout Catholic and it has wings. I just recently got another in the inside of my left ankle. It’s a relic looking cedar tree to represent my Lebanese heritage. Hope this helps you out.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

post up the tree ink……….i am curious as to how it turned out………

ClarkCSM
Participant
@clarkcsm

Did you only want that stuff if they are religious tattoos, or any tattoos?

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

A friend has the Goddess Mother tattooed between her shoulderblades, another has a pentacle.

Akolutos
Participant
@akolutos

I have the Greek word Akolutos on my ribs. It comes from the last verse in the book of Acts. It means “unhindered”. It’s a ministry that I am involved in and a lifestyle that I choose to live. I also have the Hebrew word Rua on my left arm. It’s a victory cry that brought the walls of Jericho down, and it reminds me that I serve a God that has the victory.

MayuYou
Participant
@mayuyou

What do you think about praying hands? http://inkprofy.com/praying-hands-tattoo/%5B/url%5D It’s very religious so I’m afraid of having some problems if I will get it.There are lot of people who are really aggressive to all those religious things. But still I want to have it so much…For me it would be like I’m praying all the time….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.