Jblock
Participant
@jblock

Tony Mancia started this sleeve back in April but I havent gotten a chance to go back and finish it. I’m a bit stumped as in to how i want the rest of the sleeve to turn out, I thought I did a while ago but I sort of want it to go in a different direction. If any you guys have any ideas then it would help big time because i dont wanna go back and make an appointment not knowing what I want done with it.
minlup.jpg

Jblock
Participant
@jblock

Anyone? lol

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

what was your original idea to add to it?

Jblock
Participant
@jblock

I honestly cant even remember dude lol. But he did say he wanted to do more with the hair. I was thinking about adding some skull, flowers just some abstract shit that represents life.

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

i dont know how skulls will look with that, unless you’re just REALLY into skulls, but roses might not be a bad idea… and yeah maybe a lil more hair, looks a lil thin lol

Jblock
Participant
@jblock

Lol yea i know dude, I was supposed to go back like 3 weeks later so he could touch it up bit more but i lost my job and was unable to. But yea roses wouldnt look too shabby with it, i’ll just let him build off that because tony is pretty good with that so im sure he’ll come up with some tight shit lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.