KillEmAll
@

Hello!
I am new here and I really need your help boys and girls!
Almost a year ago I did my first tattoo, a boombox that I did “design” all by my self. You see, I wanted something small and simple. But now I really want to fill it out with stuff. I dont say I want you guys to choose fr me I just need ideas.. Its on a annoying spot so its hard for me to know what I can do around it you know.

I dont know maby someone can paint something for me so I can get inspiration or something, or link to other stuff? I just need your help. And ive been to a studio and asked for help but they just told me to think more about what I want. So here I am and need help.

Stuff I want to have around it: One sparrow, 1 or 2 roses maby. I am into raw hiphop like jedi mind tricks ill bill necro army of the pharaohs, and I really like oldschool stuff. Palm trees are really nice too and “beaches” with sunsets and things like that. And ofc I want freedom so things like that I want in my tattoo.

Heres my tattoo!
http://www.2shared.com/photo/RFIhF2GN/DSC04710.html

And yeah I know the tattoo is kinda sketchy, but what can I do right. Its cool tough! If you have any ideas that I can use to make it better please tell me, like shadows and such.

Sorry for my REALLY BAD english, I try my best!

So yeah, hope you can help me, peace to you all!

EDIT!
Please help, if you can tell me what these tattoed are called it would help!!
http://www.koadzn.com/blog/category/tattoo/
Or if you write down other sites with tattoo like this!! please!!

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

spray can graffiti stands out to me here, alot like the stuff you have in the second link. find an artist in near you that likes this kind of stuff, tell them a few ideas and let them have free reign over the tattoo. im thinking half sleeve with some really bold bright colours. “tags”, spray cans, break dancers the works. it could be awesome.

lose the DJ here add the roses and birds and its along the lines of what im thinking
Graffiti+Hip+Hop+Vibes.jpg

wildstyle+graffiti-4.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.