mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Hey everyone,

I came accross this picture on Deviant Art by someone called Vhea. Thinking of getting this as a first tattoo. What do you guys think of it?

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

That’s VERY pretty!

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

I’m guessing this would have to be about six inches tall to do it justice, am I right? I was thinking of getting it on the side of my torso, just above my hip. What sort of price range do you guys think this would be in (only a rough estimate)?

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Looks nice but I think some bigger breasts and more cleavage would do it justice.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I likes it!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Have the artist allowed you to tattoo it? She made it on request for someone, so you should really get both of thems approval first of all.

It’s a pretty drawing, and yeah, you will need to have some size on it in order to bring out all the details. But it could probabuly look good ๐Ÿ™‚

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Thanks for the input poxphobia, I’m sure copyright won’t be an issue lol ๐Ÿ™‚ imagine how many Metallica tats there are out there…

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Well, that’s not really the same thing. I’d be pissed off if someone tattooed a design that I custom-made for someone else.

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Ok then I will get everyones’ permission before I do anything…

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

It’s not really much harder than just sending a message at DA and asking ๐Ÿ˜› Most likely she’ll take it as a compliment ๐Ÿ™‚

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Dont really know why you would want to copy someone’s custom tattoo anyway. Why not get an artist to draw up a unique one just for you.

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Hi Ross_W,

Well in a nutshell, because I love the image.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.