Jerejohn
Participant
@jerejohn

Hi, I’m new here. I want something to represent self control or something along the lines of restraint, inner strength. I want this because ever since I was younger I had anger issues along with add and depression. The medication I’m on helps but I want something to remind me to control myself. Something to remind me to stay calm and live life. I’ve thrown the idea around for awhile but can’t seem to find anything. It could be a picture, design, symbol, lettering, phrase, in a different language. Any help on an idea would be great. I’m open to a lot. Help me out?

ZSchiffman
Participant
@zschiffman

You know how cops have their handcuffs on the back of their belt? you could get handcufs in the little case at waist height off to the side of your back. Maybe reading “remember” subtly etched into the cuffs, barely noticeable.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

How about “Remain Calm” somewhere on your body like the forearm where it is really visible to you.

artyfart
Participant
@artyfart

i think you should mix those 2 ideas together! handcuffs with remain calm written in a banner on or through under over whatver lool.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.