alexxturner
Participant
@alexxturner

My next tattoo is going to be a chest piece or a thigh piece and I have my design for my thigh sorted, but its the chest one I have a bit of trouble with.

I have some of it sorted but it’s just the main/middle part of it i’m not sure what to do with.

The things I want included in my chest piece are roses and then I want some text, but if I just do that it’ll look a bit bare. So i’m not sure what else to include.
I’m looking for some ideas of things I could include, I do know this is my tattoo and it’ll be there forever so I should decide what I want but I just need a bit of help.

Thanks for your help 🙂

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

So wait, you have the majority of the tat figured out and the only thing you are missing is the main focal element? I think you are missing the majority of your tat.

Look, you seem like you know what we are going to tell you. What does this tat mean to you? Why are you getting it? Think about that and you’ll find your answer. I can suggest all kinds of stuff that’s cool looking- Dragons, Skulls, a bee in a suit- but at he end of the day it’s your body and you tat so you need to figure it out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.