Hatrack
@

Initially I wanted a chest piece but then decided on something a bit different.

I’ve completed two designs:

5tx3xj.png

and

a2vgue.png

I’m not sure which I should get. I like the concept of a hare because they’re my favourite animals and the mythological personality of the hare fits mine perfectly, I’d like the hare to represent myself. But I think the bird is a lot prettier, and I could also just get a hare tattoo’d somewhere else in the future. I’m also unsure of the placement of the hare.
The tattoo itself is going to start at the top of my thigh, covering scars I inflicted upon myself when struggling with anorexia, and work it’s way up over my hip (the bird or hare will be on my hip) and then curve round my side and onto my back to end midway up my back ribs, about three inches across from my side, like this:

2mnjjnl.png

I know that I’m not going to be able to get a specific answer due to the variation of tattoo artists but does anyone have any idea how much it’d cost ? I’m UK based by the way ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, if I took my sketch into a studio, would they literally just trace over it or could I ask them to re-draw it properly and re-design it with any alterations they feel they need to make ? Would that cost extra ?

Which design should I go for ? I have until my 19th birthday in March to decide, so, no rush

Thanks guys ๐Ÿ™‚

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

They would most certainly be able to redraw the design for you.
I like both designs, and the placement. I can’t wait to see how it will turn out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.