thewoosh
@

Sup people,

I think when everyone becomes a teen, they go through a tattoo consideration phase. Most leave it be, some rush into the whole thing and do the next best thing, but I decided that if I ever got a tattoo idea in my head, I’d wait at least 1 year and if after that year I still found the idea great, I’d do it. Now I’ve discarded several ideas with that process already, but this idea, well it has matured more than 4 years already and I still think about it. Time to get real, I guess

The idea is kinda personal and actually a pretty easy theoretical design: 2 words above each other, Think and Act, with arrows leading from one to the other on both sides, forming a circle. So far so good, but I can’t think of a design that looks good (I wanted to do it on my shoulder or pec. Probably shoulder though, less hair and less potential deformation over the years). The crux of the whole design will probably be the type font that the words will be written in, but also, how should I do them in conjuncture with the arrows? I’ve thought of maybe doing a sort of ying-yang design, but instead of black and white there will be those 2 words forming the 2 halves or something.

Here’s my really badly drawn (goddamn mouse) theoretical idea
fb9cud.jpg

Now, I’ve got an open mind. Do any of you have any good ideas on how I should go about designing my tattoo or which style I could use? Some pointers would be really appreciated

a cooper
Participant
@a-cooper

hi try this site might help you …http://www.tattoolettering.net/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.