alyssaann
Participant
@alyssaann

i’ve been considering getting a ‘letting go’ tattoo within the next month because i’m getting divorced and i raise the child i had with him by myself. i was wondering what you guys think of this painting as a tattoo. since the painting is from the circa survive cover ‘on letting go’ kinda deal. THANKS!

esaoandrews.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

That is some great artwork – I really like surreal concept stuff.
As for a tattoo it will certainly make a great base for a piece.

The things that come to mind are;

Sizing in order to do the piece justice you are going to have to go quite large or lose a lot of the detail.

The figure would have to be enlarged slightly so that the details do not blur beyond recognition.

The background could be difficult to incorporate exactly as it is but some bold shading with colour should sort that.

Take Care
Matthew

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

Awesome looking painting. I think it’s a cool concept and it would make a really unique, cool looking tattoo!

Like sherav said, it would have to be pretty large, where were you going to get it? your back?

alyssaann
Participant
@alyssaann

i was actually planning on just the hot air balloon part, not the background i actually found it as a tattoo online and the person had it on their ribs. im going to see where it looks better, either my back or ribs.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Just a thought,

Might it be a better idea to celebrate the child you have from the relationship? I mean, I like the idea, but maybe incorporate the positives into the design?

poesy

alyssaann
Participant
@alyssaann

well him and i have matching tattoos from our wedding day, and im getting it covered. and i would get my daughters name/birthday on me at another time. i love the painting and the meaning behind it to me i guess means a lot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.