Gsouder
Participant
    @gsouder

Ok, So I’m working on an Idea and I wanted to get feedback from you all. The idea I have is an open water battle between a british ship and a pirate ship. The Pirate ship will be on my right peck, with some water and stuff the english ship will be on my right shoulder blade on my back. Over my shoulder they will be firing canon balls over at each other and I’m sure there will be some more detail in the sky.

Thoughts? Suggestions? It’s supposed to be a pretty dramatic, realistic battle scene.

bails
Participant
    @bails

Sounds good. Maybe include some clouds on top of your shoulder

Cornishtiger
Participant
    @cornishtiger

Will they be close enough to have a pirate or two swinging over on the rigging?

yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

sounds dope! are u planning to have the entire ship on both pieces? if you dont have big pecs, it might be tough to fit a whole ship. there are so many possibilities with this idea, i love it! do u have an artist in mind?

instagram: jookiest
Poesy
Participant
    @poesy

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease add captain jack sparrow 😛

Words may create rare images, within their narrow bounds
Twas speechless childhood taught me these, as music may, in sound
gnarly
Participant
    @gnarly

That sounds pretty awesome!

Gsouder
Participant
    @gsouder

THe idea would be to have 2 complete ships, one on the front and one on the back, full mast and very detailed. I would think that playing with the perspective would be fun so its not the sides of both ships- making it 3d would be the key. I wonder if it would be possible to make it look like you can see through my body to the other ship on both sides? has anyone seen anything like this?

What I mean is that on my chest you’ll see the pirate ship in the foreground and the british ship in the background and on my back the british ship with be in the foreground and the pirate ship in the back. then I could do sky over the shoulder with some crazy clouds and other stuff. This sounds like it would be too much though, what do you guys think.

More importantly, this would take an incredible artist, any suggestions? if I go through with this money and wait time wouldn’t really be a problem so aim as high as possible!

yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka
Gsouder;70944 wrote:
THe idea would be to have 2 complete ships, one on the front and one on the back, full mast and very detailed. I would think that playing with the perspective would be fun so its not the sides of both ships- making it 3d would be the key. I wonder if it would be possible to make it look like you can see through my body to the other ship on both sides? has anyone seen anything like this?

What I mean is that on my chest you’ll see the pirate ship in the foreground and the british ship in the background and on my back the british ship with be in the foreground and the pirate ship in the back. then I could do sky over the shoulder with some crazy clouds and other stuff. This sounds like it w