Alex De Large
Participant
@alex-de-large

Hi everyone,:)

I’m new to the site and though i’d ask your opinion on something! I had a look around a number of tattoo forums but this seems like one of the best from what i’ve read!

I’m planning on getting a 3/4 Jap sleeve done sometime soon and this will be my first tattoo. My plan is to have trditional background with deep red maple leaves.

For the main piece on the front of my bicep i’m thinking about getting a woman/skull blindfolded in the style of the gypsy headshot tattoo’s that i’ve seen around. Basically this will be a reminder for me that I should live for the moment as you never really know what’s around the corner as i’ve had something major happen in the family recently that was totally unexpected.

I’m just after people opinions on this really? also does anyone have anything similiar?

The only downside I have to this is my friend has something similiar, a geisha headshot. I’ve had a look around and tried to think of a different design but I keep coming back to this sort of tattoo as it’s something I really want and like.

Thanks!

PS: does anyone know of any good sites for japanese style tattoo’s? or anything where I can do some research.

Jaythenut
Participant
@jaythenut
Alex De Large
Participant
@alex-de-large

Thanks!

There’s some awesome jap style tattoo’s on there.

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

Hey there, theres so many different things you can incorparate into a japanese sleeve it hard to know were to start, im currently getting a traditional sleeve done at the moment check out his website

http://www.tententattoo.com

Alex De Large
Participant
@alex-de-large

Tell me about it!

That link isn’t working?

I’m wanting to go with traditional background etc with modern pieces. Hopefully i’ll get something sorted soon and get it booked in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.