RJNIN
Participant
@rjnin

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any good pics or ideas of crow wings going down. They would be forming at the top of a crest and coming down each side of the crest. If anyone could help me design it, that would be awesome too. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

We seem to get design requests a lot on this site…
But to be honest, I don’t see the point.

Would you go into a bakery with your mother’s recipe for cake?

Probably not…because the bakery (assuming they love what they do) would not put their heart into your mother’s cake recipe.
That, and your mother knows how she makes her cake…and can do so with little effort.

The same goes for tattooing or any art.
Tattoo artists are constantly constricted creatively by their customer’s demands/designs.
If you find an artist who’s portfolio is impressive to you: let them design your art.

They’ll be happier.
They’ll be more comfortable working in their own style…
And you’ll end up with a better piece of art on your body.

RJNIN
Participant
@rjnin
Jubakuba;68108 wrote:
We seem to get design requests a lot on this site…
But to be honest, I don’t see the point.

Would you go into a bakery with your mother’s recipe for cake?

Probably not…because the bakery (assuming they love what they do) would not put their heart into your mother’s cake recipe.
That, and your mother knows how she makes her cake…and can do so with little effort.

The same goes for tattooing or any art.
Tattoo artists are constantly constricted creatively by their customer’s demands/designs.
If you find an artist who’s portfolio is impressive to you: let them design your art.

They’ll be happier.
They’ll be more comfortable working in their own style…
And you’ll end up with a better piece of art on your body.

You don’t have to see the point, I have plenty of tats but I’m not an artist so I have trouble designing it. i also give my artists range, withing reason, to add they’re own touch to the tattoos. Also, my thread is asking to see someone’s portfolio, you’re telling me things I already know. Sorry if my response seems sarcastic, but that’s what I take from your response. You could have saved me 2 minutes of my life by writing one line and not a paragraph pretty much telling me that I’m going about things in the wrong way. Not a good start to me joining this forum.

If you didn’t intend to convey that message, then ignore what I said.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Putting myself at risk of waisting another 2 minutes of your time…

I think what he was trying to say was instead of asking a bunch of strangers on the internet for pictures of crows wings go to an artist and let them draw it for you. They can see you tat, the size, shape etc and they can make it exactly how you want it.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
Gsouder;68135 wrote:

I think what he was trying to say was instead of asking a bunch of strangers on the internet for pictures of crows wings go to an artist and let them draw it for you. They can see you tat, the size, shape etc and they can make it exactly how you want it.

Yeah, you fuck.

RJNIN
Participant
@rjnin
Jubakuba;68136 wrote:
Yeah, you fuck.

cry about it some more and type bad bad bad words to someone else

RJNIN
Participant
@rjnin
Gsouder;68135 wrote:

I was just asking for some pics if anyone had. The help designing it isn’t that important but it would be nice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.