HEYitsZEUS
Participant
@heyitszeus

I’m thinkin of gettin’ a cross or somethin with a cross. I dont have a design yet or any placement ideas.

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

in colour? black and grey? small? large? jesus on the cross?

HEYitsZEUS
Participant
@heyitszeus

I’m thinking of getting it in black and a medium size. I’m not To sure if I wanna put Jesus on the cross

inkmenow
Participant
@inkmenow

Your cross tattoo design decision depends on what kind of message you want to convey or just want to look cool.

HEYitsZEUS
Participant
@heyitszeus

Well of course I want it to mean something, im a catholic, and inside the cross or somewhere around it I want to get words, like Only God can judge me. something like that.

Ddenzik
Participant
@ddenzik

So you want to get a tattoo that countless other people have? I think you should probably wait until you can put some more thought into it and make it unique.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Please look at what I do for a living and react to my opinion acordingly.
Wait Wait Wait.
18 and no idea is a bad combination. In a while you will know exactly what you want and the time will be right but from what you wrote that time isnt now.
You can of course tell me to mind my own business and I will give you a discount when we meet in the future.

inkmenow
Participant
@inkmenow
HEYitsZEUS;63981 wrote:
Well of course I want it to mean something, im a catholic, and inside the cross or somewhere around it I want to get words, like Only God can judge me. something like that.

How about ‘IN GOD I TRUST!’ on a hundred dollar bill with a cross? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.