chris925
@

Hi all,
I need help with a back piece I want to get. I want it to sybolize fatherhood. After 4 years and 30000 in bull crap attorney and court fees I won custody of my 2 sons. I found an artist but now I want to give him ideas to draw. At first i was thinking portraits with their names birthdates and the date i won custody but that is not original or cool enough. I was thinking I could have the artist build a piece arond their favorite things in this new time of their life. I was also thinking bout an evil horror woman representing my ex who turned into a heroin junkie and refuses to get help and put my 8 and 6 year old boys through lots of crap. Please help everyone!!!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

A giant middle finger framed by the phrase “Fuck you, junkie whore”.

Alternately, you could have a scene of a large male lion sitting on a rock outcropping overlooking the savannah, a la lion king. Laying at his feet could be two young cubs, perhaps with one of his paws resting protectively on one of them. The sun could be rising in the distance, signifying a new day is coming for the lions.

In the right hands, it could be gorgeous, symbolic, and not so in your face as to be obnoxious.

Personally, I like obnoxious, so I vote for the first idea.

Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

While I find KH’s firs suggestion appealing due to it’s strangly poetic obscentity I’d still have to vote for his second suggestion. Seriously I like the lion idea.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

lion idea is pretty awesome, i must say.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.