danjackson999
Participant
@danjackson999

Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum and looking forward to becoming part of the community.

I am looking to get a full sleeve done over in a couple of months time and i want to use this time to make sure i am 100% happy with the design.

If a friend had an idea for a tattoo i would be full of ideas and tend to see things clearer when im not placed in the situation but i find myself stuck on ideas because it is my own tattoo.

I want a theme that will include going after my goals in life and being successful.So i thought dreams would be a good theme.

There is a quote “Ducks in a row” for anybody that has never heard this it means “When a person is fully prepared for any eventuality and has every element in place, he or she can indeed be said to have his or her ducks in a row”
I am going to have 3 cartoony rubber ducks somewhere on the sleeve maybe inner bicep.

Im just struggling for anymore ideas that will relate to being motivated, sticking to the plan and never giving up.

Any help would be amazing and i want to thank everyone in advance for any ideas they may have.

Joe1874
Participant
@joe1874

Hey welcome to the forum.

I’ve been looking for the same sort of tattoo as you but I have far too many ideal quotations so you will need to pick something that means a helluva lot to you otherwise you’ll see another quote and say “I wish I got that”

http://www.motivatingquotes.com/

The above site is particurlarly helpful as it has categories such as Goals, Determination, Success etc.

Hope I’ve been of help 🙂

danjackson999
Participant
@danjackson999
Joe1874;61915 wrote:
Hey welcome to the forum.

I’ve been looking for the same sort of tattoo as you but I have far too many ideal quotations so you will need to pick something that means a helluva lot to you otherwise you’ll see another quote and say “I wish I got that”

http://www.motivatingquotes.com/

The above site is particurlarly helpful as it has categories such as Goals, Determination, Success etc.

Hope I’ve been of help 🙂

Hi Joe

Thankyou for your input. I have got plenty of quotes that i like but im looking for image ideas etc that will be the main focal points of the sleeve.

I am going to include 2 quotes that i have found in the past which will be decided from the following

“The rich man plans for tomorrow, the poor man for today.”

“We are never given dreams without also being given the power to make them come true”

“if you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten”

“Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit”

“He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life” Muhammad Ali

“Failure is the foundation of success, and the means by which it is achieved.” Lao Tzu

Just finding it very hard to think of main images for the dream theme

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

danjackson999
Participant
@danjackson999
Butterfly;61967 wrote:
welcome to the forum

Thankyou! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.