Koi
Participant
@koi

Hi i am looking to add another tattoo to the collection ๐Ÿ˜€
and i am looking for something to show i am not afraid of death, to live life to the fullest and live on the edge…
any ideas?

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

“Death” himself wading through a lake of flames.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

How about an hourglass with cutthroat razors forming the outer shape.
Inside the hourglass you could have a silhouette surfing on the dwindling sands of life.
Maybe have it cradled on a skeleton palm.

There is the classic clenched fist emblem on a coffin front with the words ‘Every second counts’.

There are the romany style of gypsy women in flesh and reflected skull on the opposite sides.

Really depends on your taste in tattooing.

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

The image that pops into my head is a battered, shirtless dude sitting on a stoop, smoking a cigarette. Maybe he’s looking cockeyed at the view, a half smile on his face. In his left hand is gripped a tattered black robe. Leaning up diagonally against the stoop is a broken bladed scythe.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i vote old school hourglass with a ship inside it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Koi
Participant
@koi

Thanks for the imput guys!
It has really stirred up some ideas for some tattoos that i might eventually get.
However not really the angle i am going for (if that makes sense)
Appreciate the imput thought ๐Ÿ˜€
any more ideas?

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I don’t know how this would work on a tattoo, but when I first read this I pictured someone with there hands raised up standing on the edge of a cliff, head turned up with their eyes closed. I doubt that helps you, but that’s just what came to mind.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.