shackna13
Participant
@shackna13

I wanna get 1 or two tattoos that symbolize “letting go” or something sumilar to that..Here is the story, I obsess about things that I cannot change all the time ( girlfriend break-up, loss of family members, etc..) I am a pretty strong guy but these thoughts of “what could have been” sometimes lead me into a bad mental place (depression, sadness). I want a tattoo that symbolizes that its ok to let go of things (people, thoughts). I would really prefer something Thai or Aztec in natue, but any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for any help..
Shack

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Lizard Tattoo Designs – Just as the lizard is able to drop its tail in order to escape danger, so the lizard totem shows us the principles of letting go and self-protection.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I reckon some cupped hands trying to hold water, or sand sifting through the fingers would look pretty cool.
Water feeds us, nourishes us, gives us life (could symbolize friends, family) but it’s something we can never grasp on to forever (death, jobs driving people apart).
Just a few ideas anyway.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Joker1 came up with an idea that blew mine out of the water…
So I won’t even mention it.

Seriously though! That sounds awesome.
Make sure you go to a reputable artist though…I think I remember hearing that hands are hard to tattoo.
(The design of a hand, not the body part…if that makes sense.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.