ShinRa
Participant
@shinra

I’m not exactly sure when I want to get this done but at some point i will. Until then I continue to add and change my ideas about this picture. This is what I have so far. BackMural.jpg

I want to get it on my back, my only problem is finding a dragon that resembles the same style but in a different position. Maybe I could get an artist to do this favor for me but i dont know of any.

What do you all think?
also: im new to this forum, hiya =]

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

your hiya is in the wrong section ๐Ÿ˜‰

ok so what your looking for is a road that narrows down to show distance, either side of the road it is lined with bamboo plants like an avenue and in the middle is a small dragon ??

the idea sounds great in your head but unfortunately it wont translate into a good tattoo, bamboo looks shite if too much is used because the leaves on it would just overpower the piece and make it into a green blur, then the idea of a road……. well a path yes but remember that in the ancient days of dragons then roads were’nt really invented as such…. and a small dragon would look lost.

if you went big dragon , upon a small stone path with some bamboo either side (just a few pieces rising up each side) then that would look ok, but the dragon would need to be a very japanese style one for best results.

just my two pennies worth

ps… welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

ShinRa
Participant
@shinra

Wow thanks, i appreciate your opinion.

I really like your idea on the bamboo tree line to keep it from becoming too blurred.

I understand your point of the dragon and the road not existing in the same time, however, my chinese astrology year lands on the dragon and this path or road is a representation of a dream/emotion i want to live in. I agree on it being japanese/chinese i just would like to keep it….cartoonish. (i dont know how else to describe it)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.