bboykomet
Participant
@bboykomet

I’m looking for someone to draw up a quick design for me, i would appreceiate any design idea at all but the design needs to have something to do with the following:

Has to involve something to do with Sight and Sound…
Reason being that before i was born the doctors told my mother that there was a high chance i would come out either blind or deaf, thankfully im neither.

All design will be appreciated!!
thanks!
kris.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

ok here is a quick one for you….
the eye for the sight and the music for the sounds

it would look nice in colour, probably yellow in the sun design, green in the eye and some purple coloured shading around the outside… like i said this was just a quick idea

bboykomet
Participant
@bboykomet

dude that is awesome, i like the notes and the general idea, hmm not too keen on the eye…anything else in there instead you think?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you know what , if you go old school you can all sort of freaky stuff in it and get away with it because it suits the style .
you could actually have an ear and a pair of eyes or eye with a banner with some phase with your tattoos meaning .
or someone side on so you see the ear and eye and a banner ……… just an idea anyways 😀

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Great concept, Outlaw. I like the musically notes, but what if they were curling behind a realistic set of eyes. That could make for some great detail.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
bboykomet;59906 wrote:
dude that is awesome, i like the notes and the general idea, hmm not too keen on the eye…anything else in there instead you think?

is it just the idea of an eye you dont like or is it just that particular eye ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.