kag
Participant
@kag

The love of my life and I just reunited after 18 years. I have one tattoo and he doesn’t have any. He really wants to get a tattoo of my name (totally his idea, not mine), something simple, but manly. He wants me to come up with the design/idea. I’m a girl, so I’m thinking script handwriting with hearts to dot the “i”. Help!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

We would need to know more about his likes and dislikes, how big he wants to go with the tattoo and whether he wants it as a script only or picture and script tattoo.

Take Care
Matthew

kag
Participant
@kag

Let’s see, he is an iron worker/ fitter. We want simple. Probably no picture. My tattoo is a simple heart that I designed. My biggest concern is that I’ll come up with something wussy. He wants it on his upper, but he doesn’t have “guns” (his words). Thanks.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

By the name, I thought you wanted a homosexual type tattoo :rolleyes:

You could always get a heart, but have it anatomically correct?

kag
Participant
@kag

I’m pretty much a tattoo virgin, so please go easy on me. What in the hell is an “anatomically correct” heart? How small is too small of a design for a guy (speaking stricktly tattoo)?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Kag

An anatomically correct heart is an image of the one that is beating in your chest with the tubes and veins not the romantic red heart.

If you do not want a picture it will be called a text or script tattoo as it is words only. The minimum size he should go is a 10 pt on font (12 is better) and at least an inch space.

A decent script tattoo can take upto 4-6 inches in space on skin for it all to fit.

Do you have a favourite poem, motto, saying?

Would he like something from the iron working background such as a particular tool or heraldry?

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.