Anonymous
Inactive
@

Hey guys and gals! 🙂

I’ve been having a think about my custom half sleeve, and so far I have had the idea of:
Venom (from Spiderman)
Cherry blossom
I’m wanting venom to be the main center piece of it, and cherry blossom to wrap round it, as they are both contrasting images both in colour and “attitude”. While Venom would be in dark colours (Ie, black, navy blue) while the cherry blossom will contrast the colours.

Does this sound good or abit…well to put it blunt girly?

Cheers 🙂

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

It is your tattoo. I dont think it would be girly. I have cherry blossoms and i dont find them girly. Get what you want

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

No it does not sound girly at all I am having plenty of flowers added to my backpiece. That is if you mean cherry blossoms in the form of petals?

Is Cherry Blossom a Marvel comic character?

If so you can prob have it so that she is reflected in the chest of venom distorted and such.

With the right artist eitherway will look good. (I can also suggest a couple if you want).

Take Care
Matthew

Anonymous
Inactive
@
ontwo;56844 wrote:
It is your tattoo. I dont think it would be girly. I have cherry blossoms and i dont find them girly. Get what you want

Thinking now of getting a Japanese theme and get the cherry blossom woven in and out of 1 maybe 2 dragons and have it really really bright 🙂

Sherav;56846 wrote:
Hi

No it does not sound girly at all I am having plenty of flowers added to my backpiece. That is if you mean cherry blossoms in the form of petals?

Is Cherry Blossom a Marvel comic character?

If so you can prob have it so that she is reflected in the chest of venom distorted and such.

With the right artist eitherway will look good. (I can also suggest a couple if you want).

Take Care
Matthew

Yeah I mean in the form of petals. I’m okay for the artist thanks mate, I’ve found the bloke I’m wanting to go with and he specializes in Japanese so should be great 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

There’s actually a guy on here who has started a Marvel sleeve, Venom was in it I think. Try doing a search for it, it shouldn’t be more than a week old. Might give you some ideas anyway 🙂

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

I’m trying to picture Venom surrounded by a bunch of cherry blossoms, and it’s just not happening. Its a very interesting idea, I just can’t picture it. A sketch would help tremendously.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
ChaosDani;56896 wrote:
I’m trying to picture Venom surrounded by a bunch of cherry blossoms, and it’s just not happening. Its a very interesting idea, I just can’t picture it. A sketch would help tremendously.

I was trying to visualize it as well. Not working for me either.

Your other idea of dragons and such may be a better idea to pair with cherry blossoms.

Good luck with it

Anonymous
Inactive
@

Well I got it done, we decided not to go with cherry blossom. Then he asked if he could do it freehand at first I said no, but he showed me his portfolio of freehands and they were great so I agreed 🙂

19244127256962500215527.jpg

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Well that was quick… Will you be doing color or keeping it B/G?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.