rock7dmc
Participant
@rock7dmc

Ok i really want a tattoo but im not really sure what to get. I want it to represent this part of my life kind of but im not really sure what to get. Ive been struggling with drug addiction for awhile, and at this point in my life i feel kind of trapped like i dont have many options but to just try and get by. I was thinking about getting a spiderweb, because the spiderweb would kind of be relevent because of how i feel like i dont have much control and im kind of stuck like in the spiderweb. but i was reading online and read that spiderweb tats are mainly assoiciated with jail time, gangs, or racists so i dont really want that anymore haha

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

To be honest if your still struggling with drug addiction it would be best to concentrate on getting clean before you start concentrating on other stuff.

A lot of guys have spider webs who havent been in jail or gangs though. x

Charlie888
Participant
@charlie888

I’d go for something more positive. You are going through a bad time at the moment but there may be light just around the corner. Getting a tattoo that represents this will make you feel good about it and more positive about the yourself and situation. It could represent a turning point for you/new start, that sort of thing.
Write down ideas and imagery that shows the sort of thing you want. The look at lots of designs to get a better idea then let it crystalize.

WRBEJ257
@

you can get completely clean then get the day/ month/ and year that you became sober and that will be a reminder to stay clean

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I’ve got a spiderweb on my elbow – did my research on it beforehand, it can mean –
-Done time – every ring of web stands for how many years you’ve done, or simply that you’ve been in the joint for so long you’ve gotten cobwebs
-A ring of web for every man you’ve killed
-Shows you’re stuck in the system, caught in a web and can’t get out (not a good idea to get if you’re struggling with a drug addiction)

But it’s safe to say that whatever meaning behind a cobweb tattoo has fallen aside, many people can have them just for the sake of art 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.