tyrant1014
Participant
@tyrant1014

okay, so I am going to get that hanya mask filled in at the end of january. At the same time I am going to be getting something related to mechanics being as though I am one.

However I am having a hard one to pick that is orignial. I need some input from some original minds.

I have toyed around with the skull and crossbones idea with rods as the crossbones, however it seems overdone and played out.

Another idea has been something related to ed-big daddy roth, i.e. rat fink, but once again, every mechanic or person that thinks they know anything about cars gets roth stuff done.

So those are both out, one constant is going to be an american flag in the background with “living the dream” across it.

I want to have it originate from my elbow as that allows for a lot of unused real estate.

I am not expecting anyone to come up with anything major, but if we could start a spitballing session I would very much appreciate any and all constructive input.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Bio-mechanical isn’t my taste, so I’m no use here lol.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your hanya mask finished!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If bio-mech you can have a piston and circuit board running through the skin and showing as exposed flesh with the flag as a torniquet.

Otherwise is there any particular tool car badge or mechanic based item that appeals to you or symbolises that part of your life?

Take Care
Matthew

tyrant1014
Participant
@tyrant1014

That’s kind of the thing, I don’t want to put a particular badge or logo onto my body, as I don’t want to have my opinions change and have to do a cover up or get it removed.

I think the bio-mech idea is actually a good one. but if I was going to do that I would probably have it done on my ribs to give it enough space to be done well.

I know either place hurts but I have a job where I am allowed to actually show off my ink so it matters less about the ability to keep it hidden anymore.

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond

Shit. I’d just get a car colored as the american flag. Dig what I’m jiving? Simple and neat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.