Charlicia
Participant
@charlicia

Heyyy, I really would like my next tattoo to be something to symbolise some kind of sexual power? I am a very sexual person haha 7 I would love a tattoo that would symbolise this but not something vulgar – just something that is very feminine and if people asked I could tell them what it meant to me if i wanted to.

I already have a tattoo on my stomach and my foot – I am hopefully going to be going into nursing in the next few years so it can’t be too visible, I want it somewhere I can choose to show it or hide it – so i was thinking my neck or behind my ear ๐Ÿ™‚

I am so stuck – please help ๐Ÿ˜€ I would love a tattoo to symbolise this I am just so confused about ideas
Thankyou x

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you could get a pin up

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Could have a small image of a muse or perhaps the symbol for Eros (god of love).

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i would go along with a pin up girl

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

You can get my name tattooed on you, most countries would recognise it and the essence of raw sexual power that is me :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Joker… You too are called Matthew Hull???
Damn dude the millions to one chances of that are .. well phenonemal (just like me!)

Tell you what keep the name I shall keep my ‘stage’ name of Hully Lovebeast.

LMAO

Take Care
Matthew

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Jeez it’s getting deep in here. ๐Ÿ˜€

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Sherav;52939 wrote:
Joker… You too are called Matthew Hull???
Damn dude the millions to one chances of that are .. well phenonemal (just like me!)

Tell you what keep the name I shall keep my ‘stage’ name of Hully Lovebeast.

LMAO

Take Care
Matthew

It’s not called ‘Down Under’ for nothing mate, it got that nickname because of me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

wow what studs ! LOL:rolleyes:

Charlicia
Participant
@charlicia

thankyou guyyys haha I’m not sure about a pin-up – but i will definetely consider your names ๐Ÿ˜‰

tattman91
Participant
@tattman91

how about a dolphin?
They are one of only few mamal execpt homo sapiens to fornicate for pleasure and nothing else.
Dolphins are dominant and strong yet prefer mixed company and delicate partners.

Sounds good to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.