Anonymous
Inactive
@

for the past while I’ve been trying to think of what kind of sleeve tattoo I wanna get. I wanna get something that goes from my wrist bone up to my elbow but can’t seem to think of anything. everytime I ask people for tips on how to think of one, they all say like “think of something that explains who you are” but that is too vague for me. I guess I don’t have enough imagination.. although i’m interested in like, an angel theme but can’t seem to come up with a design. 😡

what does everyone else have and how did you think of it?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

It basically comes down to what you like. I’ve got wrist to elbow done so far in an ‘in-progress’ sleeve. It’s skulls and flames and the like, ‘cos I like the old school side of things.
All you need is an idea, just take it to your local tattooist and he/she will be able to draw something up for you.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

your artist can come up with an idea for you if your set on what sort of tattoo you want.
if you really dont know what you want you seriously need to keep thinking longer.

whats the rush ?? will be on you forever 😀

vala
Participant
@vala

Building on from what’s already been said….think of what you want/like and then see how that can be incorporated into a sleeve. Even if your best idea seems very small, and you think it won’t ‘fill’ a sleeve, take it inboard as it more then likely can be broken down and elaborated on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.