ABitDifferent
@

First if this is the wrong forum I am sorry I was not sure which forum would be correct for my topic.

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo and decided to do a bit of research before I do. One of the things I searched for was software for creating a tattoo. Having very little experience with computers I wanted something simple.

I found a program on some really obscure website but the video makes me thing it may not be half bad. I don’t wish to get in trouble for spam but honestly the only reason I signed up for this website was to ask specifically about this software. The software is called tattoo director and can be found on (Link removed as commercial website) (please this is not my link or an affiliate link I am truely not trying to spam)

Does anyone know of this software or any other easy to use tattoo art designing/customizing software?

Again if I am out of line I am very sorry.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Sorry had to edit the link out as it is a commercial website that can be construed as ‘spam’ also there is no way of knowing if it is a reputable product or not or is there to scam.

In answer to your question I have not used this particular product but like many things on the internet it looks to be a simple image editor which links to a database of flash.

My advice is that you can save your money but finding an image/flash/own drawing you like and altering it yourself with a simple and free image editor.

Paint is the most basic or you could go for more advanced such as photoshop (elements is the cheapest). There are many free image editors on the internet as well as free flash.

The key bit to remember is that you maybe using a copyright image and whilst it is for personal use (ie your own tattoo) it is advisable to try and seek permission from the owner to edit/dissemble/derivative.

Most won’t mind but they will mind if you start to promote their work or derivative across the net.

Save your cash and make your own tattoo from the free stuff out there.

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

was spam 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.