JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

okay, so ive been looking at this image for a while and cannot make my mind up. The image is Logo/Artwork for one of my favorite band “Colour Haze”.
the fact its one of my favorite bands is kind of besides the point though, i just love the image and need to gather peoples opinions on it :}

745105770_l.jpg

say what you think :}

Cheers!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think if you get it just get the woman

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp
Quote:
i think if you get it just get the woman

yeh, sorry, that was what i meant, forgott to say; it was just the woman in the middle i am looking at ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The image of the woman in abstract would make a great tattoo. If you start to add the pasiley effect it will look far too busy.

Maybe have her wreathed in some smoke or holding an opium pipe :p

Good band btw – I checked em out and always on the look out for new music.

Take care
Matthew

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

Cheers Matthew

Glad to hear you like the music ๐Ÿ˜€ also i do like the idea of the smoke i think that could actually work well, ill give the opium pipe a miss though haha.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hey Matt, you should check out this new guy called Elvis Presley – really good stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

If you like colour, I could see the chick with some really bright trippy colours, oranges and blues and the like. If you had the bright colours and the smoke effect mixed together, it could really look cool ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lmao

At the risk of offending millions of adoring fans – Elvis doesn’t do a damn thing for me.

My mother was a huge fan and I have heard just about all of his work and it just never influenced me the way artists from a similar(ish) period such as bob dylan, leonard cohen, hendrix etc did.

That said the funky colouring I can see working very well.

Another thought was to have the woman formed from the falling sand the top half filled with trickling sand (possibly coloured) within an hour glass and sand at the base where her feet rest.

Just tossing ideas in there.

Take Care
Matthew

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

haha saying that Elvis doesnt really do anything for me either, his music is respectable but its a bit too far out of my age group i think :p

thanks to the both of you though, im deffinatly going to play around with them ideas on paper, the hour glass idea is really creative, ill have a shot at that and see what comes out, play around with colours aswell ๐Ÿ˜€

i had a thought, when you mentioned colour of maybe filling in the white sections of the woman with the “sunset-ish” colours from the actual background of this image… but would they show up or would it have to be a darker ?

out with the pad and pencils ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.