djsmiles
@

10 years ago i was hit by a semi and have had a constant headache ever since. I’m living with it, dealing with it, every day is horrible, but i want a tattoo that symbolizes that life goes on, despite our physical afflictions. i just can’t find anything i like. please post suggestions if you have any. thanks.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Wow that sucks!

Something of what you’re looking for reminds me of nature, I can picture something like a dead tree with new seedings around it.

You can involve a circle in something too, circle of life sort of thing.

nichace83
Participant
@nichace83

check out a book called ” The Mammoth Book of Tattoos ” by Lal Hardy… found it at http://www.newtattooonline.com cheapest place i found to by it found my 1st 2nd and 4th tat in there!!!

KelsandraAnn
Participant
@kelsandraann

I tried responding to this earlier, but the internet was going too slow. Darn work computers!

Anyway, like Joker1 said, I was imagining a tree or some sort of nature piece too. I also think a phoenix could be a very meaningful piece for this too. I guess it juse depends on your own personal style =]

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Personally, I’d say anything except a phoenix. EVERYONE uses the phoenix to represent coming back from some trouble in their life. Go to any sorority house in America and I guaran-damn-tee you you’ll find at least two chicks there with the same phoenix tattoo representing getting over losing their first boyfriend or their grandmother dying, or some shit like that. Frankly, it’s beyond cliché at this point.

I second joker’s “dead tree with new saplings growing out of it” idea. Or maybe you get a gnarly winding road coming out of an old, haunted looking forest into an verdant field of roses.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.