GnarlyBro
Participant
@gnarlybro

I was thinking of getting “Good Vibrations” on the lower left of my back.. maybe with a beach-like scenery.
No it’s not after the song good vibrations by the beach boys, although that is a great song.
I’m a person who enjoys the beach and being around people with good vibes and positive people so I have wanted this for a long time.

I asked many people at school and they would say, “Whats that mean?” or have a weird look on their faces..
so now I’m asking you guys.

Give me your opinions please :]

Bender
Participant
@bender

I don’t think it would go with the other tattoo very well

GnarlyBro
Participant
@gnarlybro

Yeah, I thought about that too.. I’m just going to get a back piece of something else that’ll go with my other tattoo. Thanks for your opinion!

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

It’d be a Beach Boys tattoo whether you meant it that way or not. Honestly I’m not diggin the idea.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

I can picture the atmosphere of a beach scene with maybe a VW camper parked up on the beach, surf boards, maybe a palm tree, and your “good vibrations” wording, probably not what you’re thinking, but I reckon it could look cool if done right. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
CruisingComet;59964 wrote:
I can picture the atmosphere of a beach scene with maybe a VW camper parked up on the beach, surf boards, maybe a palm tree, and your “good vibrations” wording, probably not what you’re thinking, but I reckon it could look cool if done right. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

+ 1 to this.
You could always replace the ‘good vibrations’ with ‘great vibes’, it won’t seem so much like the Beach Boys that way. Colour would be your friend on a tattoo like this too ๐Ÿ˜‰

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

If you want it, go for it. But, it will be a Beach Boys tattoo. That song is just too ingrained in people’s heads

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

or someone might think it means you like to stick your mobile phone down your pants ๐Ÿ˜€

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Butterfly_Kisses;59981 wrote:
or someone might think it means you like to stick your mobile phone down your pants ๐Ÿ˜€

I thought I was the only one who did that ๐Ÿ˜€

GnarlyBro
Participant
@gnarlybro

Thanks for the good comments, yeah i was thinkng about thebeach scenario too and custom letters like + signs inside the ‘O’s and a palm tree going over it all.. Damn, if only the beach boys named it a different song hahah. Good idea on changing it though like Great Vibes, I’m considering “Good Vibes” but that’s still really similar to the beach boys. = If anyone knows similar meanings to reword it, it would be great :]
P.S. – I don’t shove vibrating cell phones down my pants ๐Ÿ˜€

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
GnarlyBro;59993 wrote:
Thanks for the good comments, yeah i was thinkng about thebeach scenario too and custom letters like + signs inside the ‘O’s and a palm tree going over it all.. Damn, if only the beach boys named it a different song hahah. Good idea on changing it though like Great Vibes, I’m considering “Good Vibes” but that’s still really similar to the beach boys. = If anyone knows similar meanings to reword it, it would be great :]
P.S. – I don’t shove vibrating cell phones down my pants ๐Ÿ˜€

You should try it sometime

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.