jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

I want to make this into a sleeve that goes a little after my elbow but i need some ideas and pics please
    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr274/jeenyusrider07/koiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Jeeny

The immediate thoughts that spring to mind are a mixture of a water scene, lillies and lotus flowers.
    Other ideas are you could extend the scene with floating blossoms or dragonflies with jewelled wings.

If the floral thing does not appeal you could consider the air (clouds) fire (sun rays or flames) earth (pebbles or stones makred with glyphs or spreading flowing from them or a cherry blossom tree) to complete the sleeve.

Nice Tat!

Matthew

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

the cherry blossem tree sounds nice im going to google that. I dont mind the flowerers either. Thanks for the input I was also thinking of how i could incorperate a rising sun into it. I have my appt tomorrow at noon so i need to figure this out.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. It makes me a racist bastard, but asian inspired tattoos look off to me on us white boys.

Still, it’s solid work my man.

Compositionally, I’d have the koi emerging from a pond with lotus flowers, and further down the arm having the blowing cherry blossoms, and maybe that sun you’re after.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

thanks for ur racist remarks jkjk thanks for the input ,another question I have is it really that painful on the elbow ill be fine just curious?

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Well, it didn’t tickle, I can tell you that. It was a definite 6 on the tattoo ouchie meter. You’ll feel it, but it’s nothing to worry about. Now the wrist, on the other hand, Jesus titty-fucking Christ. Had my wife not been sitting there staring (see mocking) at me the whole time, I’d a god damn cried right there.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

hahaha thats funny Im not to worried just curious but thanks ill get some work done tomorrow so ill post pics prob on saturday

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

im pretty sure i want a cherry blossom or some flower on by elbow but i cant find any sweet ones, post a pic of some good ones if anyone has some pics

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

k so i went to get my koi into a half sleeve today i was going to go a little under my elbow but he said i should go to the elbow so i have room if i want to finish the full sleev for another koi or something. which eventually i do want full sleeve well photobucket was working so try this link through snapfish.
    http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=254587276/a=162064142_162064142/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

try this if not ill have to wait till photobucket is working right or i can email someone the pics
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/35838111@N04/?saved=1

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

That is one sweet looking sleeve addition you have on there.
    Please post up when it is fully healed.

Take Care
    Matthew

jeenyusrider07
    Participant
    @jeenyusrider07

thanks man, in lik3 weeks ipost a pic then then im going to get it all colored in then ill post those pics

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.